Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gathering the Stories ~ From Sicily to Italy, Texas

Blogger is still a little sluggish lately. I gathered the links for posts I did in the past few weeks, in case you missed one or two, or just wanted one place to find them all. I know I posted a lot, and many new folks have been visiting the site. it really is so encouraging. But if you were looking to catch up or just have all of them listed in one place, I will post the list after the break.

Thanks for reading and feeding my obsession with the wine trail in Italy. I cannot tell you how much your notes of thanks and encouragement mean to me.

Thursday, June 03, 2010
In Praise of Street Food ~ La Milza


Monday, June 07, 2010
Sicilian Wine – It’s Complicated


Thursday, June 10, 2010
Taking a break from too tannic wines


Sunday, June 13, 2010
Ferruccio Ferragamo, please call me!


Tuesday, June 15, 2010
No Time for La Bella Figura


Thursday, June 17, 2010
Keeping it Kool in Flyover Country


Sunday, June 20, 2010
Fathers and Sons


Real Time Analytics